And in July, a lemonade to cool you in some leafy glade.Harry Connick, Jr., “I Wish You Love”
Hosting a pool party this weekend? Here’s a cocktail that you need to add to your list. The best part is that it can be served with or without alcohol—and be a crowd-pleaser no matter what!
Dive in to this frozen summertime goodness!
When the weather is hot, and the pool is cool, there’s nothing better than a frozen drink to whet your whistle. and since this pucker drink can be made with or without alcohol, go ahead and prepare a couple of batches! In fact, when prepared in advance, you too can step away from the blender, sip and mingle poolside, and enjoy!
9 ounces Tito’s vodka, divided (if using)
3 cups Newman’s Own Roadside Lemonade, divided
2 cups Frozen Mango
2 cups chopped strawberries
3 cups ice
Lemon slices, for garnish
Whole Strawberries, for garnish
- Fill blender with mango, 3 ounces of vodka (optional), 1 cup lemonade, 1 cup ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to separate container and freeze for 30 minutes. Clean blender.
- Fill blender with strawberries, 3 ounces of vodka (optional), 1 cup lemonade and 1 cup ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to separate container and freeze until ready to serve. Clean blender.
- Fill blender with remaining 3 ounces vodka (optional), 1 cup lemonade, and 1 cup ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a separate container and freeze until ready to serve.
- Pour each mixture into serving glasses in layers starting with the mango mix, then adding the strawberry-lemonade mix, and ending with the lemonade mix.
- Garnish with lemon slices and strawberries.
SabineJuly 2, 2020
Sounds like a ‘must try’ !!!
LuannaJuly 2, 2020
If you do, please let me know how you like it! It’s super refreshing!
TG baughJuly 2, 2020
Your drink recipes are 5 stars!!!
RAMONA R MIDEIROSJuly 2, 2020
Can’t see myself having a pool party any day soon (oh! I don’t have a pool) but I will sure will try the Ombre Lemonade drink. I very much enjoy your drink recipes.
LuannaJuly 2, 2020
Please let me know how you like it!