Spicy Devil's Brew
Here's a Halloween cocktail that is straight up sinful!
- 1 wedge fresh lime
- 2 slices jalapenos, seeds removed
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- .50 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- .50 agave nectar
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Tajin (or chili salt) for glass rim
- 2 small red peppers, cut for the garnish, per photo
Rim glass with Tajin.
Combine all ingredients (except for Tajin and red peppers) in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until code.
Strain into your rimmed glass. Add ice.
Cut diagonal lines into your peppers and stick them onto the glass rim like horns.