Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you loved my summer "Peach Cobbler" dessert martini, you'll thank me for this pumpkin libation. We're kicking it up again with our friend, Rumchata. He left his summer love, Crown Royal Peach, in favor of some autumn flavor
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 5 ounces Rumchata
- 3 ounces Pumpkin Pie Vodka
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- whipped cream for garnish
- 1 dash pumpkin pie space for garnish
In a heatproof measuring cup or bowl, stir the espresso powder, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into the boiling water until dissoved. Add the Rumchata and vodka. Stir to combine.
Pour into glasses or mugs and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.